ACCEPT is ACCredited EntrePreneurship Training, delivered online
Our accredited online Programme in Creating your own business
Our online ACCEPT program will lead you through the process of creating your own business – from idea to forming a legal entity to creating your own business plan. Along the way, you can gain an accredited qualification as well as build your business plan to give yourself and any partners or funders confidence in your ability.
The programme covers:
- Assessing your suitability for enterprise
- Understand what is meant by self-employment;
- Understand the risks involved in self employment;
- Understand the skills, knowledge and abilities needed for starting and running your own enterprise.
- Assessing the viability of your idea
- Propose an idea for an enterprise;
- Understand how to gather advice about the proposed business idea;
- Understand the viability of the proposed business idea.
- Developing a business plan
- Analysing information about the proposed enterprise;
- Selecting the most relevant material for a given purpose/audience;
- Developing a clear and concise business plan/case using accurate facts and figures in an acceptable business format.
- Presenting a business plan
- Explaining the business idea and associated benefits to interested audiences;
- Verifying the business plan by providing the necessary facts and figures in a presentable format;
- Develop handouts to reinforce the audience’s understanding of the business plan;
- Respond to questions relating to the presentation to support the business plan.
Successful completion of the ACCEPT programme leads to the ILM Level 3 Award in Enterprise and Entrepreneurship qualification accredited by City and Guilds.