We provide a range of products which share common characteristics:
- They are all designed to help individuals and organisations improve
- They are all available online via the widest possible range of desktop and mobile devices
- They are built on models of learning and organisational development refined over 20 years since the first online Masters, organisational capability models and training needs models were developed.
We have a number of distinct product types:
Combine online learning with audit tools to measure organisational capability to improve organisational performance and/or regulatory compliance. Find out more about:
- ASIDE: Aspiring to Increase Diversity in Employment (opens in new tab)
- ISAW: Improving Safety in the Workplace (opens in new tab)
- PROPI: Protecting Personal Information (opens in new tab)
- PAS7100.com: Improving Product Safety Recalls (opens in new tab)
Online Professional Development
An organisation wide programme for the professional development of your new and aspiring managers. It combines needs analysis tools with online learning in core competencies and lifelong learning and a learning diary to record progress, activity and reflections. It comes with an optional accredited qualification route.
- APPROVE: AGLC Pathway to PROfessional deVElopment (opens in new tab)
Accredited online learning
Combines online learning with the opportunity to gain an accredited qualification online
- ACCEPT: ACCredited EntrePreneurship Training (opens in new tab) – ACCEPT will help you create your own business as you learn, and gain a qualification too!
Applied Online Professional Learning
Addresses key professional learning issues through applied online learning, supported by a range of tools and templates to help you apply your learning